Thank you so much for choosing to support your small-scale ecological farmer! Your business is important and valued at Naramata Seed Company. By supporting this business you are supporting a continuation of ecological, small-scale, heirloom and open pollinated seed production to support seed and food security.
Here is what Naramata Seed Company is doing to support shipping;
- Seeds can shipped all over the world and standard postal rates will apply
- Shopify automatically calculates the shipping and often it is charging more than it actually costs us to send it to you, sorry! We will be checking all shipping costs and will give you a partial refund for shipping if necessary
- This means you will have to pay for the order in full with the shipping cost that the website calculates and then we will manually issue a refund when we receive the order and confirm the price at the post office. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Orders under 100g in Canada are $3, up to 199g is $5 and if a larger order it will be sent as a package and the website is accurate.
- Large packages of heavy seed (pea, bean, corn) can weigh up to 115g each
- Large packages of light seed (lettuce, leek, kale) weigh up to 20g each
- Regular sized packages of heavy seed can weigh up 25g
- Regular sized packages of light seed up to 10g
REST ASSURED we will not over charge you for shipping!!! All shipping costs will be double checked once the order has been received and you will receive a partial refund to reflect the actual cost of shipping. Please be in contact if you are unsure about your order and would like to ask about the shipping cost. We are doing our upmost best to serve you in this time of need.
- Local orders can be delivered for a $2 Fee (Naramata, Penticton, Okanagan Falls and Summerland). Payments must be received in advance and social distancing will be maintained upon delivery.
- When you place your local order please mention "local order - hand delivery" in notes to the shipper and give instructions on where the seeds can be dropped off. You will be refunded the shipping cost minus $2.
- Local orders made by Tuesday will be delivered on Saturdays
- Deliveries will be made to a drop off location you have indicated to maintain social distancing and time efficiency.
- For example: If you live in Penticton, place your order, type "local order - hand delivery" in the notes at checkout and pay for the order (including shipping). If you are charged $13 for shipping you will be refunded $11 and you will receive an email about the hand delivery.
- Please be aware that refunds operate better and more smoothly when orders are paid by credit card versus paypal.
If you have any questions or concerns please email us at email@example.com
Emails will be checked very frequently given the certain circumstances to ensure people receive their seeds efficiently and cost effectively.